Don’t Let the Demons of Dental Assisting Get You Down
Dental assistants face a variety of challenges every day. How those challenges are met can affect the professional and personal lives of these valuable team members.
In this fast-moving and interactive course, dental assistants will learn how to identify the issues that can “get under their skin” and how to deal with them.
Explore the typical dental assistant’s four main job-related concerns (money, respect, teamwork and attitude) and identify steps to embracing one’s own potential and leadership mindset. Dental assistants will learn why they are a key part of the dental practice’s business success and what they can do to not only enhance their own careers, but also the bottom line of the business. View Course Description>>
“I could appreciate that Mr. Henry understands the pitfalls of the industry.
He gave us some real tangible tools to help us work through some issues that arise in our field.”
When there is turmoil between the front office and the back office, patients feel it. Tension and stress divide a team, impacting productivity, profitability and patient care. Together, we will define and develop standards for the well-calibrated team.
The Top 10 Mistakes Dental Practices Make…
and How to Avoid Them
No one likes to admit they’re doing something wrong. In today’s competitive environment, dentists and dental team members need to know what they’re doing right … and what can be improved.
State of the Dental Industry
Empowering Today’s Dental Leaders
With the rapid growth of group and corporate dental practices, how will smaller, solo practices maintain their patient base and keep up? Industry experts Kevin Henry and Teresa Duncan bring insight and help attendees understand what’s really happening in dentistry and what trends should be taken note of… and which can be ignored.
Hear Kevin’s Presentations at:
- Texas Dental Association; May, 2018
- Chicago Midwinter Meeting; Feb, 2018
- Rocky Mountain Dental Convention; Jan, 2018
- Inland Northwest Dental Conference; Apr, 2017
- Yankee Dental Congress; Jan, 2017
- Academy of Dental Management Consultants
- American Association of Dental Office Managers
- Buffalo Niagara Dental Meeting
- Charter Oak (Connecticut State) Dental Meeting
- Eco-Dentistry Association
- Mid-Continent Dental Congress
- Oregon Dental Conference
- Organization for Safety, Asepsis and Prevention (OSAP) Symposium
- Pacific Northwest Dental Conference
- Rocky Mountain Dental Convention
- Sikka Summit
- Speaking Consulting Network
- Western Regional Dental Convention
- Yankee Dental Congress